X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wittlich!

Sloww's banned, or he would have done it on time

HB
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Why is Sloww banned?!

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Better question is why isn't Sloww banned more often?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Thanks Shiva!

Actually, Sloww managed to send me a PM wishing me a happy birthday yesterday morning just before he got banned. But Sloww should be back in about 5 days, so it's not that long of a ban at least.

Spec: I beleive he was banned for trolling the hockey thread.

Comment

Happy Belated!

Sloww will be back Thursday night, at the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            Happy Belated!

Sloww will be back Thursday night, at the latest.
            I'm glad that the ban is just a small slap on the wrist then...

Comment

hpbd

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Happy b-day!

Now I have to hunt down the reason Sloww got banned...
                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Happy BD Witt
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Thanks Guys! The big 44 ... I better hurry-up and finish my unversity studies so that I can finally start my second career (the clock is ticking after all)...
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

:beer:
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                        X