Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krzysztof Kononowicz Thread

Known also as Konon, The Barbarian

He is a candidate to the presidency of city of Bialystok, the capital of Podlasie voivodship, Poland. His interviews became YouTube hits in Poland, with something like 2,3 million views already...
    It's impossible to translate it, as it is impossible to translate poetry. And the one who added subtitles has added his own mistakes... A very bad translation indeed. Yet, I hope You get some of that magic surrounding him. His quotes like "I know how to liquidate it all" or "work for youth and for people" are priceless... Or him looking down to remind what is the party that supports him... making mistakes in his birth date or name of the city he wants to be the president of...
    His sweater is a big hit too, because at internet auction there's one exactly the same. It's reached a price of 99900000000zl or so, and the auction had to be repeated... He is.. unique. He got 3,3% or so in elections

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I don't know how to do it

You probably won't like it, because You can't admire it truely without knowing polish, but oh well... lets try.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

ZOMFG!
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Krzysztof

Polish
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

A man from teh people for teh people!
        Blah

Comment

Poor fella, I have sent him some vowels to help him out
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Krzysztof Kononowicz Thread

Originally posted by Heresson
            It's reached a price of 99900000000zl or so, ...
            How much is that in real money? Can you get a sausage and a beer for it?

Comment

"Krzysztof Kononowicz!"
              "Gesundheit!"

I paid 99900000000zl, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

our president not being able to put an earring on...

more german stuff
                Middle East!

Comment

perhaps only Saras and Serb will be able to understand it... a bit. The judge (nice lady, actually) is quoting homeless guy, Hubert H., who was drunk and said some stuff about our evil twins, was hunted by police for a month or so and sentenced...

the evil twins as Jacek and Placek in an old tv show...
                  Middle East!

Comment

What's so special about Kononowicz? He sounds like a typical Polish politician to me
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                    X