Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears Hot Sex Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    isnt the mere exsistence of a video a blow to her wholesome image anyway? like i dont need to see hitler physically gassing jews to know he made it happen and is a bastard.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by MRT144
      isnt the mere exsistence of a video a blow to her wholesome image anyway? like i dont need to see hitler physically gassing jews to know he made it happen and is a bastard.
      I don't see that. A married woman has sex with her HUSBAND !! Isn't that exactly what a "wholesome " image is all about. I don't care what she did with him-- its her husband and whatever they did should be between them.

      OH and I don't think much of her . . . she seems actually kind of naive and stupid considering all the money and opportunities she has.

      BUT no one deserves this type of crap . . . NO ONE

      I will just stick to regular porn thanks. I haven't seen the Paris videos either
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

      Comment


      • #33
        Well the fact that there is a 'sex tape' is beyond a woman having sex with her husband. Most couples don't tape themselves and it is seen as seedy to some people out there simply that they taped themselves.
        I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

        Comment


        • #34
          I wonder if it's any good? I mean, it's not enough to have famous people in it, it needs to be properly lit, cut, and edited. Good sound is nice, too.

          Oh, this K-Fed guy is a twerp, and should go to jail for blackmailing.
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

          Comment


          • #35
            that's a question: were they actually married when the tape was made?
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Well the fact that there is a 'sex tape' is beyond a woman having sex with her husband. Most couples don't tape themselves and it is seen as seedy to some people out there simply that they taped themselves.
              id reckon youre right but not by much. taping can and is fun until it no longer is fun because of other circumstances.

              i bet they do it in other positions besides flat on her back, the whore (horror?)
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by self biased
                that's a question: were they actually married when the tape was made?
                To me that should be irrelevant since I think people should maintain some level of privacy with their girlfriends too

                It would probably only matter to those tworried about her wholesome image
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Well the fact that there is a 'sex tape' is beyond a woman having sex with her husband. Most couples don't tape themselves and it is seen as seedy to some people out there simply that they taped themselves.
                  I'm betting its far more common than you think but that a lot of couples destroy the tape , disc whatever immediately after making it and then viewing it.

                  Cameras are everywhere these days. I just don't see a couple taping themselves as being that uncommon
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    The guy is clearly a complete *******. Releasing such a tape is utterly beyond the pale. I loathe Brittney, btw.

                    -Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

                    The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Arrian
                      The guy is clearly a complete *******. Releasing such a tape is utterly beyond the pale. I loathe Brittney, btw.

                      -Arrian
                      THat about sums it up for me although myu feeling about Britney Spears is more of a disinterested distaste.
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Loathe is too strong a word. I'd have to pay more attention to her in order to loathe her. Dislike, certainly. And it's not even particularly personal. It's more her type of "artist."

                        -Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

                        The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Flubber
                          I will just stick to regular porn thanks. I haven't seen the Paris videos either
                          Consider yourself lucky; I can't believe I wasted 300 MB on that snooze-fest.
                          Unbelievable!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Flubber
                            I'm betting its far more common than you think but that a lot of couples destroy the tape , disc whatever immediately after making it and then viewing it.

                            Cameras are everywhere these days. I just don't see a couple taping themselves as being that uncommon
                            I think that underestimates the negative connotations most people get (especially in "flyover country") when they hear 'celebrity sex tape'.
                            I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              seriously, i dont think rural evangelical america is into taping or anything but missionary as much as wed hope for
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Darius871


                                Consider yourself lucky; I can't believe I wasted 300 MB on that snooze-fest.
                                well- very good professionally done porn is available in wide variety

                                I never saw why I would want to see amateur video of someone I view as only moderately attractive anyway. Plus I am opposed to any man releasing tapes that were supposed to be made for private enjoyment only
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X