... and how conspiracy theorists shot themselves in the foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q Cubed
    Funny thing is, that's very similar to what religionistas say, too...
    And environmentalists...

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
      Goverment is simply not intelectualy or orginizationaly capable of pulling of the concpiracies atributed to it. If it was capable of doing thouse kinds of things we wouldn't see such incompetence elsewhere
      That's just what they WANT you to think!
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

And environmentalists...

Comment

How many times have you attacked global warming studies as being funded by Big Oil?

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
            Question: why is Markos Gianopoulis still able to claim that Macedonia doesn't exist?
            It does exist, I'm living in it

and what about the conspiracy of everyone not geting my name right?
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              Oh. Your flag is set to the wrong country, then. It should look like:

/me runs
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Don't run TAss, we got these Greeks under our thumb with this Macedonia issue already...
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                  Oh. Your flag is set to the wrong country, then. It should look like:
                  japan on pills?
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    How many times have you attacked global warming studies as being funded by Big Oil?
                    Because the denialists been PROVEN to be getting money Big Oil. There was a major article in the Guardian a few months back about "skeptics" that were getting money from Exxon-Mobil.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                      Because the denialists been PROVEN to be getting money Big Oil. There was a major article in the Guardian a few months back about "skeptics" that were getting money from Exxon-Mobil.
                      Whoosh.

Comment

Craziest conspiracy theorist ever:

And the sequel:

(worth listening to, a crazy conspiracy nut gets prank called by my friend pretending to be from the FBI)
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It also exists in a small part of Bulgaria and a former part of Serbia.

Meh. Damn slavic migrations ruining the greek demographics forever. Then again, that's like over 1200 years too late to be grumbling over that. Oh well, I can grumble about the Turks instead.
                          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                          X