Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Brilliant Idea Ever

Denmark
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

I'm getting audio only.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

there actually have been traffic engineering studies done, that the best way to make roads safer is to make them visibly dangerous, so that drivers stay alert. It's the invisible dangers that cause trouble. That's one reason why highways in rural areas of the USA have the occassional curve.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Ooo, nudity!

I like these curves better than the american one's.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Those women are incredibly hot! Danish women
          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

A thread named "Most Brilliant Idea Ever", and it's not by Pekka? What is this world coming to?
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

But how will they do that come Winter?
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    I'm getting audio only.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                      Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      I'm getting audio only.
                      Try fetch that RealPlayer version 7 they claim are nessecary
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

All hail Denmark!
                        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Try Quicktime7.

I totally agree with the thread title.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

This could be good for tourism. I'm all for promoting Danish depravity abroad, and now we've got Bill O'Reilly working for us on Oprah as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                              Try Quicktime7.

I totally agree with the thread title.
                              Dammit, you are supposed to read what I mean - not what I write
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X