No announcement yet.

Another game of MORNINGTON CRESCENT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people are way too tentative. This bores me. So I'm going to power to Dollis Hill
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

*groan*
      LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

It appears Thedrin likes a more than a little **** to start the match, eh?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Gloucester Road

Comment

Hang on, duke o'york made an illegal move immediately before Imran's winning move, as Bank was already taken... I call shennanigans! I suggest we go back and resume the game after Hueij's move, in which case I will take Angel, therefore stopping Imran from moving onto the fabled station of winningness.

Although you can just take that as my move in the next game in case we all just want to move on and forget the botched previous game...

Comment

Although you can just take that as my move in the next game in case we all just want to move on and forget the botched previous game...

Yes.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oval

Comment

Paddington Square
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Dollis Hill
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Nice try, but my LV is too high to get stuck in the Dollis Hill loop, so I'll use some to slingshot my way to Ealing Broadway.

Comment

Blast. Foiled again

I suppose I'll move to Maida Vale then

Comment

Working...
                        X