No announcement yet.

It's raining man. Report from Oregon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The shuttle was being blown out of it's tracks, amazing.

I'll take the rain over snow and ice. Don't have to shovel rain. When I lived in Jersey on snowy days I had to put in a half a days work shoveling out before I went to work...a little item that happens to be reason # 87,553 why not to live in Jersey. Right up there at the top of the list...
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      It was 80 degrees in Nebraska two days ago. ~30 degrees now...
      Typical.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

He could be making that up.

Comment

He could be, but Nebraska is like that. Lotta settlers ended up dying cuz of weather like that.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'd rather it be raining women.

Comment

"He could be, but Nebraska is like that. Lotta settlers ended up dying cuz of weather like that."

Stupid settlers.

"I'd rather it be raining women."

They haven't overcome the disasters that occur on impact, and the ones that do land safely mostly go for the buff guys just like the rest of em. In my experience hot chicks falling from the sky is just another disappointing hassle.

Comment

Typical.

Indeed. I'm so used to it that I didn't really even notice the rather sizeable change. I knew it was warm one day and cold the next, but I didn't know that it had been a 50º swing until I heard it on the radio...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

See? If you lived in Southern California, you could be enjoying our great weather.

Tonight, as I was coming home on the Pasadena Freeway. I put the top down on my car to enjoy the warm night air. Of course, once the traffic actually started moving again, it got a little chilly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                    See? If you lived in Southern California, you could be enjoying our great weather.

Tonight, as I was coming home on the Pasadena Freeway. I put the top down on my car to enjoy the warm night air. Of course, once the traffic actually started moving again, it got a little chilly.
                    and enjoy all that smog? no way. I prefer the clean healthy air of Las Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                    X