X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK floods by Friday
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The thread title sounds like a really nasty fragging...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        i heard that september and october are the best months for the beach there Can you actually believe that they say u can wear shorts there at teh beach those months I never saw a day u could wear a swimsuit or shorts at the beach in florence , i was in sweats and a hoodie the whole summer
        I was there at the end of September. It was wonderful. Shirt sleeves the whole time. Didn't rain until I got back to southern California.

Lancer, your house is right near the river...probably no more than about 10 feet above its bank. Any danger to the Lancer castle?

Comment

Update: Rain! Storm coming in with high winds after which it will calm down and the rain will settle in and rain.

Spif, Oregon does flood around the rivers, particularly when we get something called the 'Pineapple Express'. Warm moist air from Hawaii and the Phils. To excape it I want to go to the Phils, which doesn't make much sense I guess.

MRT, I heard Washington got drowned...hope it gives you a break. Last couple haven't been too bad, how bout up there?

Drake, I saw that on the weather channel, what a drastic change! Ugg.

Jon, I guess so, this is my first winter in the states in a while. I heard Oregon got some last year but nothing like this.

Mrs. Tuberski, it was a nice time of year and a very dry season. Not many bikinis here unless they're under...way under.

Cort !

Gotta run, late for work!
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Today it's wind. Howling 80 mile an hour gusts.

WEEEEEEeeeeeee

Zkrib, my place is fine. We're near enough to the ocean that the water runs right out. Up river there can be floods and in '96 we watched a few houses float by on their way out and boat houses aplenty.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

72 and sunny. Slight rain last night but cleared up by morning. Just enough to green things without leaving standing water.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

-6c and calm. Some snow.

Beach weather!
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  MRT, I heard Washington got drowned...hope it gives you a break. Last couple haven't been too bad, how bout up there?
                  tonight/tomorrow mornign is gonna be fun! 50-60 mph winds, and several inches of rain. the northwest is gonna be soaked. SOAKED!
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Thank god I live in an areas that doesn't have rain every other day. Unfortunately you freeze your butt off for half the year...

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                      -6c and calm. Some snow.

Beach weather!
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Re: It's raining men.

Hallelujah
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You're late.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Better late than never.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That's true, so long as there's still dinner in the pot.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Speaking of dinner in the pot, I probably should have turned up the greens to boil before simmering, since it's been an hour and they're just now thawed out.

Comment

Working...
                                X