oh snap, we're screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRT's condecention has mine.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

self biased's infuriating typeface has mine
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Pointless self referential posts by spamming exiled-CivFanatics has mine.
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Speaking of which, what happened to CFC?
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

We are assuming here that robots actually enjoy the taste of bacon.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
              Speaking of which, what happened to CFC?
              I took over. Mods felt they should exile me for awhile, and now I'm here until the 18th

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
              How could anyone resist the taste of bacon?
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I took over. Mods felt they should exile me for awhile, and now I'm here until the 18th

No, what happened to CFC? The site is dead for two days now.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                  Stay hear, away from the uptight mids.

How could anyone resist the taste of bacon?
                  I know. I think it would be impossible to resit bacon.
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

I guess resistance is futile
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                      Surely only honkies will taste like bacon...
                      The other other white meat?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by realpolitic
                        How do you know we don't taste like bacon?
                        Well, if we taste like monkey then we don't. I had some bush meat in Thailand.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

As we all know, cannibals identified human flesh as bacon too; therefore we can infer that cannibals were robots.
                          Statistical anomaly.
                          The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Mmmmm, bacon.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                              Everyone enjoys bacon.

Comment

thats one thing that a lot of vegetarians miss the most
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X