No announcement yet.

Limbaugh admits lying for Republicans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I don't see too much fault with his comments.

Rush has always been a better critic than a cheerleader. Having his guys out of power is the best thing for him both personally but also ideologically. It is easy to see how he would be trapped with his own guys in power. He has certainly been upset with the many non-conservative aspects of the last 6 years of total Republican control (and there have been many) but he doesn't have any real options. Throwing rocks at his supposed allies would just bring in the Democrats who he sees as even worse.

If one has a big problem with your enemy, then you are free to call them all the dirty names in the book and throw rocks (which is what Rush excels in). If you have a big problem with a friend typically those are matters best discussed in private, because you don't want to burn bridges with them you want to try and steer them in the right direction. Not something easily done by a Rush Limbaugh and not something easily done on talk radio.

So yea, his comments seem perfectly reasonable to me. I'm sure he'll have lots of fun throwing rocks at the Democratic congress in the next 2 years.

You can't be subtle on talk radio, you can't take a friend
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
    X