Limbaugh admits lying for Republicans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limbaugh admits lying for Republicans

Does this guy have any credibility left?
    Now I'm liberated from having to constantly come in here every day and try to buck up a bunch of people who don't deserve it, to try to carry the water and make excuses for people who don't deserve it. I did not want to sit here...

When the Republicans were in power, and he was "carrying water/making excuses," rather than being critical, then where's the incentive for the reforms he wanted?
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Re: Limbaugh admits lying for Republicans

And the sky is blue. So what?

Comment

This one was great:

Even though the Republican Party let us down, to me they represent a far better future for my beliefs and therefore the country's

What's good for Rush is now by definition good for the US?
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I'm sure you think that the country would be better off if things were run in accordance with your beliefs, as well...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Even I'm not quite that arrogant.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Yes but our chain of logic goes the other way.

If A is good for the country (by my assesment), then its a political belif I hold

Rush sounds more like...

I belive A (for purly ideological reasons), theirfor its good for the country
              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Says the guy who has a username like MichaeltheGreat.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                  Then I suppose you shouldn't vote according to your beleifs.

Or posit your beliefs in a public forum.

The fact that you hold beliefs and then attempt to have them come to fruition by voting and publicly attempted to persuade others says you most certainly feel the country best run according to ideals held by MtG.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                    Yes but our chain of logic goes the other way.

If A is good for the country (by my assesment), then its a political belif I hold

Rush sounds more like...

I belive A (for purly ideological reasons), theirfor its good for the country
                    Naah, you just describe arrogance.

And if arrogance was a capital offense there would be no one on 'poly.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I'd still be here. I'm so great that I'm not even arrogant.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: Limbaugh admits lying for Republicans

Originally posted by realpolitic
                        Does this guy have any credibility left?
                        Did he ever have any in the first place?
                        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Then I suppose you shouldn't vote according to your beleifs.

Or posit your beliefs in a public forum.

The fact that you hold beliefs and then attempt to have them come to fruition by voting and publicly attempted to persuade others says you most certainly feel the country best run according to ideals held by MtG.
                          Are you saying that someone who votes, or talks about his beliefs neccesarily will make a good dictator?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Says the guy who has a username like MichaeltheGreat.
                            If he was arrogant his user name would be GOD.........

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

From that someone's perspective, absolutely.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X