• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will9

Hey, I use it too.

/me points a finger at Will9 and laughs

:cough:
    Okay, sorry, out of the system now.

Faster page loading, less memory usage and packed with features, the new Firefox is here.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
      I also use IE (7.0), and I work as a webdesigner; you'd think I would be smarter right?

sigh, hate to break it to you, but firefox is not as great as people are making it out to be.
      Sure. IE, however, is worse.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I had this once, was a ****in right royal pain in the ass to get rid off. Mine was associated with a emcodec. I couldn't get rid of it till I did a reformat, but I'm a little retarded when it comes to getting rid of things I've contracted.

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
          Oh boy...
          Attached Files
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Great show.
            be free

Comment

I'm having an issue that's somewhat related. Once every while I get a warning that "firefox is trying to access the internet", asking me whether to permit it. Since it's a low-risk warning and since it'd be rather silly not to allow a browser to access the internet I allow it. Yet, this doesn't quite feel right. Why should I be asked for such a permission if Firefox has already got one in the first place?
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Check your permissions and see if the other Firefox is, in fact, Firefox (and not simply spyware named "Firefox")
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                X