Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumsfeld Resigns

Robert Gates will replace
    "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Who is R. Gates?
    Blah

Comment

Former advisor to Bush Sr.
      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Re: Rumsfeld Resigns

Originally posted by Edan
        Robert Gates will replace

Hmmmmph. I'll be damned.

quick thoughts

1. If hed done that a couple of months earlier, GOP would have kept the Senate.

2. Gates, not Gordon Englund? Hmmmph.

3. Whats the Rice-Gates relationship, anybody know?

4. While some will see this as a defeat for the "eevil neocons" in fact Kristol and his buds at WS have been calling for Rummy to step down for some time.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Other thread beat yuou by 3 minutes

You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

This would be good if its true. The Bush Sr. crowd is remarkably sane. Remember they ran the first Gulf War on a PROFIT...
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
            X