Save me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save me

not so long, father of polish vice-prime minister and minister of education, himself being not only europarliamentarist, but also profesor of biology and ex-chief of Institute of Genetics, said something curiosal.
    He declared he opposes evolution, and as a proof against it he said that people remember dinosaurs, after all we in Poland remember Wawel dragon, Scotts remember monster of Loch Ness, and Marco Polo saw a dragon in China.

Now, a couple of parliamentarists of three out of 4 parties supporting the gouverment want to ban anticonception, including a condom, or at lease make the producents attach signs that they are harmful to health, which may be true when it comes to some pills, but condom???

It is horrible. You don't know what they are doing here. They are literally taking over the state, and are proud of it. Ex-ruling party was accused of it, buit anything some of its members tried to do in hiding, and which was later condemned by this party, now it is done openly and to a gravely bigger extent. They've made cleansing in offices, changed the public service law so that they could give offices to their proteges, not to skilled people. They've changed election law, so that they could get more votes in elections. They are pressuring judges, and as most of judges of the Constitutional Tribunal are ending their time there, they've elected, for example, leader of LPR, the most right-winged of parliamentary parties, involved in some unclear buisenesses. All the offices are in their hands, and if someone criticises them, he is accused of being "part of the (criminal) system". I can not really write about all the things they've done wrong, for it is a long list. Like diplomacy... it is completely destroyed. Minister Fotyga doesn't want to do anything before she talks with teh evil twins about it, there are dozens of free offices among ambassadors and the likes, which paralises polish diplomacy, but the ruling party does not want to place anyone there as they haven't found anyone suitable (servile) yet. That didn't stop Fotyga from sacking chiefs of diplomacy departaments, making it even worse.

Fotyga doesn't know anything, doesn't do anything. There was a fameous case when Antoni Macierewicz, ultra-right winger, a madman and right now destructurisor of military intelligence, said that "most of ex-ministers of foreign affairs are russian spies". The president and prime ministers didn't condemn this, and he was not sacked, just, after a long time and due to public pressure, he was called for a talk.

Current leading party of the evil twins is sort of continuation of former PC party, which was ruling 1992-1993. Its rules ended when Macierewicz announced the lists of agents of communistic intelligence (just people that were in the papers, some of them were being persecuted, some were actually agents; Macierewicz actually tried to force one party to support right-winged gouverment by saying that if he does not, his name shall be added to the list). Teh twins firmly believed that fall of their gouverment was due to evil plot of military intelligence, so they decided to destroy it. Now, in the times we are in danger of terrorist attack, when we're sending people to Iraq and Afghanistan etc, they've sacked 3/4 or so of military intelligence. Pure madness.
    And there are dozens of affairs like this.
    PiS, the ruling party, promessed to fight with corruption. But minister Gosiewski spent enormous sums of public money for creating a train station and stopping quick intercity train in a small town that supported him in the elections. Creating a station there, stopping there a train that only stops in the biggest cities makes no sense but election one.

When Samoobrona party of Lepper stepped out of the coalition temporily, it was discovered that PiS tried to buy parliamentarists to leave this party and support the gouverment by promises of offices and paying their debts towards this party by public money. It seemed that this circus is going to close soon, but no, Samoobrona was asked to rejoin the coalition, despite that according to PiS it was created by secret agents etc.

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Raise an army of frogs and overthrow the oppressors

Comment

The evil twins are dumb. How long until brave Poles will rise against their evil oppression?

Seriously, a gov where one of the guys is making rules for the press from what side he can be photographed has to end soon.
      Blah

Comment

Why don't you leave and go to a civilized nation, like maybe Zimbabwe?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Why don't you leave and go to a civilized nation, like maybe Zimbabwe?
          I think half of them are already in England.

Comment

Re: Save me

Originally posted by Heresson
            destructurisor of military intelligence
            This is an awesome title for someone to have. I wish it were mine.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yea, it can be hard to fight an enemy like a movement named PiSS. Perhaps you should unite all progressive forces of the country in a "Combined Reconstruction of All Poland" (CRAP) and fight the buggers.

You might even make it to Prime Minister or may be Foreign Minister, with your experience abroad! Just don't get too upset, when the "taz" brings an article about you titled "Polands new Frog".

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                Seriously, a gov where one of the guys is making rules for the press from what side he can be photographed has to end soon.
                There have been lawsuits in other countries over the important matter, if it is allowed to say whether the prime minister is dyeing his hair or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  Raise an army of frogs and overthrow the oppressors
                  The frogs were in the avanguarde of liberation of Poland, until severe persecution caused their mass emigrations. thousands of frogs flooded Germany and marched along the railroads towards Spain. You probably haven't heard of it, because they were travelling by night, to avoid attack by the French
                  Middle East!

Comment

French bastards!
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

There have been lawsuits in other countries over the important matter, if it is allowed to say whether the prime minister is dyeing his hair or not.
                      Yeah, and look what happened! Teh German people voted him out!
                      Blah

Comment

end elected a mighty humanoid frog
                        Middle East!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                            end elected a mighty humanoid frog

Although I think it's more a frogoid human.....
                            Blah

Comment

Working...
                            X