Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thread which is not about the election.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thread which is not about the election.

Instead it is about the fartmask.

Why didn't one of you sick bastards come up with this first?

Modestly not work safe though no nudity or swaring; just good old fashioned guy fun.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

30 views and no comment.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ugh, I can't believe I watched that....

Please, everyone, learn from my mistake.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Short summary of the video:
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
              Ugh, I can't believe I watched that....

Please, everyone, learn from my mistake.
              I never learn from other people's mistakes on the internet. it's the reason why I have seen that tubg*** picture and that goat one.

edit: I don't want to ruin people's lives if they are dumb enough to google that.
              Last edited by Dis; November 7, 2006, 22:24.

Comment

Censor that first word, please. You don't need the blissfully ignorant to Google it and spend the next couple of hours feeling sick, do you? Well, no, you probably do. But the rest of us don't, so censor it, please, Dis.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I was hoping this thread would be about how Islam is bad and Hinduism is good.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                    I was hoping this thread would be about how Islam is bad and Hinduism is good.
                    that is Aneeshm threads.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sorry. I get my one-trick ponies confused.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Well, admitted, it can be difficult to keep one fanatic out of another
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Um, 'kay. Was expecting something funnier. Typical Jackass schtick. Sorry, but generally not funny, just sad.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                          X