Are there any cheap RF mappers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any cheap RF mappers?

Well, as you know technology is wonderful.

One of the things that always has interested me is the different abilities of lasers. For example, you could use a laser to capture sound. The classic case is when you point it at a window, which resonates and vibrates when people talk, and then *magic magic* you have a laser microphone.

I wonder if these equipments are expensive, I found a DYI project that supposedly works but I'm not .. electronically apt enough for that project.

SO that's pretty cool, I also have never ever seen cheaper RF mappers.. what you could do with one, with proper analyzing software is to basically do 'wardriving' on certain types of surveillance setups. OK ok, it's counter surveillance, but this of course interests me purely from the technological aspect
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

What I mean is, pussies do wardriving looking for unencrypted wireless networks.. the real men do that on surveillance setups. I mean that's definitely hardcore.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Who are you stalking now?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
      X