Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking outside.
    Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Attacking my other cat.
      Attached Files
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Attacking me!
        Attached Files

Comment

He loves to balance on the shoulders for a ride.
          Attached Files

Comment

He has a fetish for bows.
            Attached Files

Comment

When I come back from the bar with the smell of cigarette smoke in my hair, he goes nuts...loves it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Always lurking by the front door...
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

He looks like a good cat. I still miss my cat that died 10 years ago.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Dude, I'm so sorry.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        So...it's liver cancer. He's too old and weak for any operation.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Asher.

Comment

Thanks for the condolences...

Right now I'm hoping he makes it til Christmas, so when I come home I can see him one last time.

Comment

I love that picture of him all on your head!

Im sorry to hear that your cat is terminal, glad he made it to 14 years though, thats more than half your life!
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                                Thanks for the condolences...

Right now I'm hoping he makes it til Christmas, so when I come home I can see him one last time.
                                Why don't you just head home? Surely you can afford a plane ticket for a weekend.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X