Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burgers and fries: Which is the best fast food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Steak Burger with the Lot" - steak egg bacon beetroot pineapple tomato fried onion cheese lettuce & barbeque sauce on a decent fresh bun

served with beer battered thick cut chips and byo coopers real ale

Available from all good fish & chip shops

Comment

Originally posted by Xorbon

Burger King gives me explosive diarrhea.
      All right. I don't even like Burger King but you must have the constitution of a weak willied aids victim of you have diarrhea from a whopper.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Any poll on fastfood without a döner kebab option is by definition invalid Any poll with a kebab option is pointless, since it wins by default

Most American fastfood almost makes me puke just from the smell, especially McDonalds I do like Pizza Hut though. Not as good as a real pizza, but not bad either.
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Its a sodding BURGER thread, guys.

Got that? Which burgers do you like - not kebabs, or noodles, or cheese sandwiches.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Got that? Which burgers do you like - not kebabs, or noodles, or cheese sandwiches.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

'Burger' and 'best fast food' cannot be unified in one sentence without a negation in there somewhere
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                All right. I don't even like Burger King but you must have the constitution of a weak willied aids victim of you have diarrhea from a whopper.
                Actually, I was exaggerating just a wee bit. I get gas from eating at Burger King, but not always diarrhea.

I figure I must be allergic to something in their food, especially their Whoppers. Maybe they use some sort preservative that my body doesn't like. It doesn't happen with any other fast food.

I still enjoy the occasional Whopper. I just have to live with the consequences later.

Whopper = Metamucil replacement
                "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

AMEN! It's about burgers... so stop it with this other crap!

Btw, for lunch I had the Wendy's Double Jalapeno Melt. I approve .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                    'Burger' and 'best fast food' cannot be unified in one sentence without a negation in there somewhere
                    Then you are obviously not qualified to post in this thread.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• in-n-out

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                        I'm shocked that no one has mentioned Culver's.
                        Culver's Butterburgers, mmmmmmm.

I'm also a big Steak 'n Shake fan.

I have never seen a 5Guys, so I have something to look forward to.
                        I have yet to find a culver's ... none in the south east side of chicago, apparently, or at least not near Hyde Park, and none in the lakeview/lincoln park area that I know of (and of course none in the loop areas that I've been in). Are they only in the suburbs?
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I've never even heard of a Culver's until just now.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I do think In 'N Out is the best burger chain though they're menu hasn't changed since Hitler was still alive. I do like how Carl's Jr and Jack in the Box both try to come up with tasty new additions to their menus. That Double Jalapeno Melt Imran spoke about sounds good.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Yeah, Wendy's . They like trying new stuff.

Comment

• ButterBurger®
                                ButterBurger® is a burger made from fresh, ground chuck blend that is 100% U.S. beef. It is seared on a hot 475º F grill to seal in flavor and sandwiched between a lightly buttered, toasted bun (hence the name "ButterBurger®").

ButterBurgers are made just the way you like them. You can order them plain, with cheese and with any combination of condiments you like such as pickles, ketchup, mustard, onions, tomatoes and lettuce.
                                Culver's started in Wisconsin. There's about 330 of them, but only in 16 states, heavily concentrated in the upper midwest. They just hit the Chicago area a few years ago.

But you're right, Snoopy. None in the city yet.
                                And none in the deep to semi-deep South, Imran.
                                Except Texas. They have a few there...
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X