No announcement yet.

Help w/ Windows Customization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go back to speaking Hindu in your Hindi temples Leave English to the Americans.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

But I don't trust them with it
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Well, it isn't yours, and the Americans did win against the British, so...I guess you don't have much choice
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

We won against the British too

But does this mean that the Americans own the Russian language, too?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

But not to the quality of its grammar, punctuation, or spelling, apparently.
            The quality of such have actually been missed out by your own narrow brand of cookie cutter, TESL English understanding - in combination with ignorance to the fact that I write my posts in about 15 seconds (and don't give a second thought to Apolyton essays).

Now go secretly dream of coupling with your daughter the night before her forcibly arranged marriage, before I take mind to really school you on the intricacies on proficient writing.

Comment

Psst... It's ignorance of...

Comment

I'm sorry Shivvy! I love you, really I do.. I just have a rather blunt view of the Indian culture due to an old American raised girlfriend whose EXTREMELY traditional Indian parents have made her life a nightmare

I take it all back!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  Psst... It's ignorance of...
                  It's really not, unless you stick to a lemming effect, emigree English. Don't make me stick a stupa up your bum, now!

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                    I'm sorry Shivvy! I love you, really I do.. I just have a rather blunt view of the Indian culture due to an old American raised girlfriend whose EXTREMELY traditional Indian parents have made her life a nightmare
                    Oh

I thought you were just good-naturedly trolling. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

?

Comment

What?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X