Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail to the Redskins

Hail Victory.

Expert recap and game analysis of the Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys NFL game from November 5, 2006 on ESPN.

P.s. Several Redskins including the coach said that God had given them the win. I guess he favors the good guys.

Re: Hail to the Redskins

Originally posted by TCO

P.s. Several Redskins including the coach said that God had given them the win. I guess he favors the good guys.
    Yeah, I guess that he had some heavy bettings at his bookmaker, so of course he fixed the game - why have godly powers if you don't abuse them from time to time
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Never seen a game like that with a field goal reversal like that.

Comment

Well, FCK embarassed MCU 1-0 a couple of days ago - that wasn't supposed to happen
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The Redskins SUCK! Demon spawn from Hell.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"God bless the Indians"

Even Dallas fans agree with the divine intervention:

Comment

I'm not clicking that evil link. What do you think, I'm crazy?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It's you on that video isn't it?

Comment

Crapski! Made me look.

Comment

He has a lot of funny videos.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                      "God bless the Indians"
                      Indians
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Not that kind of Indians.

Comment

C'Mon the Redskins!!

Comment

Working...
                          X