• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm... thought they were making a sequel to K-PAX

Comment

K-PACSH...
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
        Do You like Civ2? If not, return to the void, ghost from the past.
        I like civ1 thru 4, plus especially alpha centauri. I can't get my civ4 to work for some reason since receiving my shipment of goods. All I currently have on my computer that will play is Space Empires 5.
        The food here is good. There's a subway, a pizza hut, a kfc that only sells chicken nuggets, a mcdonalds, a cuban restaurant(cuban owned) and a jamaican restaurant(jamaican owned). My favorite is the jamaican one. There are several galleys and military bar/clubs that serve food. The ratio of men to women is ridiculous. It's very hard to pick up women. If you are an officer it's extremely hard to pick up women legally.
        GTMO NEEDS WOMEN!!!!
        But I'm settled now anyway.
        There are other things to do here.
        Get drunk
        GoKarts
        Free movies
        Workout
        snorkeling
        diving
        sailing/boating
        pools
        golf
        minigolf
        Did I mention drinking.
        The list goes on but sadly it will be hard to find a woman to do any of these things with.
        The thing I dislike the most about this place is the mosquitos. It seems like they own the air.

As far as detainees. I don't know and am not qualified to speak about them or anything on GTMO that might be politically newsworthy. I'm sure I can tell you all about the social happening like performances by the LT Dan Band and Master P. But I would'nt want to tread on thin ice when I'm about to retire.

I will say this. Every servicemember in the U.S. takes an oath that they will follow orders that might lead them to die, lose a limb, kill, suffer psychological trauma, or suffer numerous personal and professional problems. We all do it of our own accord, so no whining. However, we do it will an unmentioned trust. Trust that the politicians will make the best decisions about how we will be used and be rational in their judgement. That also falls to the people to make educated choices when voting and also other forms of political expression. The military service members are supposed to follow orders not question them. The only voice we are allowed is really at the voting booth. We and other government agencies only represent the voice and will of the people.
        If the line at the DMV is too long then do something about it besides complaining to the lady at the counter that is simply doing her job.
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Working...
        X