We need some real world solutions to WoW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need some real world solutions to WoW

I mean, you can join a group to do a mission, right? Then you have to wait for 30249782 hours until everyone is in, because 'uhh you're 2 levels too low for us' and then when you finally have it altogether, some dick of a mage comes and knows someone in the group.

*HEYY!! Rumblur!!* *HEyeee Azamotov!* and then they like sure you can join, but they now have to kick the mage out who stood there like an hour just to wait for the group to be ready. *sorry dude*.. Yeah sorry my ass. But I wasn't the mage, but the point is, it's like HS for some again. Except now the standards are geeky standards. And not even in real world, but in the world of warcraft.

Then you have the leader, who is most likely the youngest, as in 12. They want everything their way. As in 'I'll cue everything and give you orders that makes no sense'. OK fine, we need to follow the leader, but then it comes to sharing the loot. THe baby wants ALL the loot and *****es and cries if someone else NEEDS the item. 'I'm the sergeant here'. No mother****er, I'm the sergeant here, you're just a 12 year old kid on a power trip, on WoW FOR JEBUS SAKE!!!

I mean, you can truly show some bad leadership skills in there, and how sad is that, it's a game, and even then you have to be immature.

Or what about the priests, that were selected so they can heal you? So why do some of them just.. charge? They're not the warriors or whatever, they're priests. They should concentrate on healing the fighters who are taking direct damage and then putting some Jesus spells on those demon types. But no.. they have to show the power of the STAFF!! Then they get their robes twisted and fall on the ground, as the 12 year old leader cries 'YOU IDIOT YOU ARE BANNED FOREVER'. Banned from what? Your idiot party? It's like woaah, please Mr. Rublurur, don' tban me. If I lose my only friends I knew for 2 hours on WoW, I lose my only friends.

Then there's the ones who play females and those who are really men but want to play female. OK, no problem, he it's an RPG, that's the point. But then they start flirting with you. It's like dude, I know you're a dude and YOU know I'm a dude so what the hell, why are you flirting with me, do you want to have sex you little pervert? YOu want my real number and address so we can WoW each other to death?

No. That's just wrong.

I want to be the first WoW pimp. THat means, I gather me with some chicks, we have like a guild or something, and then all the really sad cases can come and flirt with my *****es. And they pay REAL money for it, to my account.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Pekka, you should make sure you have both Joseph and Niittymaki in tonight so you don't default your goalie stats.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I Supercitizen
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

What do you mean both in? I can't have them both in? I have Nitty.. ?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

World of Wrestling?
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

And you were complaining that Winston gets pissed off at the stupidest things
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              What do you mean both in? I can't have them both in? I have Nitty.. ?
              Remember, you can have two of every position going each day - including goalies.
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

Didnt' we just vote that we disable this possibility, of changing your players during the same day?
                In da butt.

Comment

LordShiva, I'm not complaining there. I'm just making observations. This did not make me angry or upset. You have to get the little nuances if you are ever going to understand me, grasshopper!
                  In da butt.

Comment

I apologise, I tend to assume too much about people who play WoW
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That whole debate was about dropping players from your roster and adding free agents in order to squeeze in more games. Manipulating your active roster is one of the basic premises of the league, and is certainly never under debate. That's the first level of strategy after who you draft - who are you going to play on any given day? There are often situations were you may have, for example, three LW on your roster who all play on a Saturday. You need to decide which two would be the best to have competing for you.

Comment

Yes, and as you know, assumption is the mother of all f ups.

So in a way, you are implementing a way of effing up in your life, which makes you one also? You see, I'm breaking the pattern here and saying NO, it doesn't necessarily mean this. I'm giving you a chance here, I'm not assuming in your case because I'm showing the great side of humanity in me, and I hope you come out of the dungeons of bigotry and ignorance as well.

We need people like you to build a better world, but we need you 100%. You can't come and expect to play if you're not 100%.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                        X