Gay marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay marriage

It seems very odd to me that someone would oppose gay marriage, since the issue seems like such a *non*issue....Many people have religious objections, but upon closer examination these objections tend to be inconsistent at best and absurd at worst.

I just don't understand the opposition. So, those Apolytoners that oppose it, please explain yourself
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Re: Gay marriage

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
    It seems very odd to me that someone would troll on a topic thats been gone over ad nauseum, while bringing nothing new to the issue, since the issue seems like , so overdone....Many people are trolls, and want to go Mingapulco, but upon closer examination these trolls are more amusing discussing Russian politics.

I just don't understand this silliness. So, those Apolytoners that engage in it, please explain yourself
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

You present a well thought-out argument, sir, but your conclusion is lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
        You present a well thought-out argument, sir, but your conclusion is lacking.
        Yes, his conclusion is lacking.
        Statistical anomaly.
        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Is it talk like a pirate day yet?
            What?

Comment

I like what LOTM is saying, it makes a lot of sense, but I can't see what his main argument is. Does anyone else agree with me?
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

When I opened the thread, I was expecting the normal people having the same old argument... but was pleasently surprised by the new perspective brought to us by LOTM.

Good Job!
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nice one, LotM.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    I like what LOTM is saying, it makes a lot of sense, but I can't see what his main argument is. Does anyone else agree with me?
                    I will admit that his ability for rhetoric exceeds that of any other fellow Apolytoners that I have seen in recent months. Unfortunately, though, as you say his main argument isn't clear - moreover, the logical connection between the various contentions that he makes doesn't entirely blend well, and hence confusion is the ultimate result.
                    Overall, I will give it a B+....his public speaking skills are truely remarkable, I only wished that he used more substance in his speech.

Comment

Re: Re: Gay marriage

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                      I refute your argument. I'm sorry i'm not as eloquent.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Gay marriage

Originally posted by rah

I refute your argument. I'm sorry i'm not as eloquent.
                        This could brilliantly take place in the "Sorry" thread.
                        Statistical anomaly.
                        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Working...
                        X