Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas comes early.

Ann Coulter under investigation for voter Fraud

Author Coulter investigated for voter fraud(West Palm Beach, FL - AP, November 2, 2006) - The author who once wrote that some 9/11 widows were "enjoying their husbands' deaths" is in hot water for a whole new reason.

Ann Coulter is being investigated for possibly voting in the wrong precinct during a local election last February in Florida.
    That's a felony that carries up to five years behind bars.

The man in charge of elections in Palm Beach County says officials have sent Coulter four letters since March, asking her to clarify her address. But he says the conservative pundit won't answer, so he expects to turn the case over to prosecutors.

Coulter's lawyer and publicist didn't immediately return calls for comment.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

This is too funny. Draw and quarter her, I say.

But I do think that the prosecutor has better things to do with his time.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

How dumb can one get? If the official sends you a letter, just say you are sorry, you thought that was your precinct, and that if you are informed which precinct you are supposed to vote at, you'll go there. Instead she ignores them .

Can't ignore the government, Ann.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure there are some Democrats doing things that aren't illegal but can be blown out of proprotion that the prosecutors should be focusing on.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

They have people that verify the voter is on record.
          I guess their pay can't be cut, but you know, still have expectations they know wtf they're doing. What are they? Walmart Greeter rejects? Think they're just supposed to say "Hi " and wave you on through?
          Oerdin knows something. He's probably staffing voting sites with these deadhead checkers, and directing unregestered voters through them to vote Democratic.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It doesn't matter if they have people that verify the voter is on record, sometimes you can appear 'on the record' in two separate districts. If you move from one county to another, sometimes the original county does get the message that you have re-registered in another county in the state. And if you move from state to state, it can be even worse (I haven't lived at my parents house since 2002, but as of last year, I was still listed as registered in that district).
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

make her move to Texas, next to Slowwhand

hehehehe
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                How dumb can one get? If the official sends you a letter, just say you are sorry, you thought that was your precinct, and that if you are informed which precinct you are supposed to vote at, you'll go there. Instead she ignores them .

Can't ignore the government, Ann.
                Common sense, Imran, died a horrible death some time ago in this "great" nation of ours. At least it did among the so-called movers and shakers.

Gatekeeper
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                X