Have you ever deliberately lied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever deliberately lied

about something on this board? A lie is by definition deliberate of course, but just to distinguish it from unknowingly or indifferently posting untrue things, let's call it a deliberate lie.

I haven't, but I know someone who has.
    Yes, I have lied about personal stuff
    10.00%
    Yes, I have lied about other things
    3.33%
    Yes, I have lied about both of the above
    46.67%
    No, I have never told a lie on this board
    33.33%
    Hmm, maybe I'll start lying after I finish this banana
    6.67%

Yes. I once said I stabbed someone then died.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I do not lie.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've deliberately not lied.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Not everything I say is meant to be taken literally.

Interpret that as you wish.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why, I'm deliberately lying right now!
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

why hell i was waiting for the proverbial she said she was 18 to pop up already
              i dont make it a point to lie but at times in my job and with my kids i have to say little white lies
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Ive done it several times in my past but those days are behind me
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Sometimes I joke around...

Sometimes I say things that I think are true but aren't..

But I generally don't seriously lie. And I don't think I have on Apolyton.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Everything I said about joncha and pistache icecream is true.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Lies! It was mint chocolate chip!
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I would be lying to say I haven't lied.

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I have lied about the number of chicks I have been with. But that was ages ago. Lately I've been completely honest, much to everyone's chagrin.

Comment

If this isnt 100% Yes - people are lying.

Comment

oops I didn't realize it only pertained to this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X