Put them in my wallet/manpurse
    43.40%
    Lose them
    1.89%
    Put them in charity bins
    0.00%
    Turn them into bananas
    9.43%

I ask this because I keep losing the bloody things, and I'm sure it tallies up to a lot of cash. I'm thinking of just keeping a coin jar at home and keeping coins for short periods.

Notes 4tw

Comment

Whenever I have change, I drop it in a jar when I get home. The other day I cashed a couple weeks worth, for ~40.00

Comment

Quarters --> kept for laundry, bus fare, snacks and soda
        Dimes, nickels --> fed into subway ticket machine
        Pennies --> given to panhandlers
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Pocket

then to anywhere around my room

and when I clean up, it goes into a change-bank I have.

Then it gets rolled

and I give the rolls to people, usually my boss, who needs alot of change.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Wallet. I use them when I buy things rather than splitting another note.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWTApIE9zw0
                * runs to the bank
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I have a little cup on my desk.

Comment

--->pocket--->change cup

Comment

During my secondary school, I used to put them in my pocket, and, after coming back to home, throw them somewhere in my stuff. But as I decided to clean stuff, I collected them and to my suprise, I found out that the number of coins was so great that I had to take a bag to carry them all. There was 217 or so zloty of it, in nominals from 1grosz (100 grosz=1zloty) to 5 zloty.
                      Next I was looking for a bank to change it, because some take money for it, price based on number of coins, and as I've had a great number of 1grosz and similar coins, I'd pay more money for changing the coins than they were actually worth...
                      But finally lukas bank agreed to take the coins without any payment Two ladies were counting them for half an hour
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

In pocket to pay for subway tickets.
                        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

In the US: in my pocket til the end of the day; then quarters into the car for parking and everything else into a giant (3ft/1m tall) bottle. When the bottle fills, I have hundreds of dollars.

Overseas: into my pocket til I reach "critical mass" (10+ coins); then they become my wife's problem.
                          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Pocket. (A wallet full of coins is just inconvenient.) And then I use them to pay for stuff.
                            CSPA

Comment

I have a piggy bank.
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                              X