X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft releases Firefox 2007

Miss Fire, The Fox Agence Web au Féminin

System Requirements

The following bare minimums are essential for the optimum operation of MS Firefox 2007

* A Credit Card

* Microsoft(R) Windows(TM)/Vista Operating System

* Microsoft(R) Mouse & Keyboard (Hyperlinks will NOT work without these)

* Live(TM) Messenger (Required API to maintain dangerous CPU temperatures)

* Microsoft(R) Office 2007 (Provides the ability to scroll webpages)

* Quad Core Processor (For loading Hotmail.com)

* Any SLI Configured Graphics Card > 512mb (TO Display High Definition GIF Images)

* 1024 MB of RAM (Compensation for Frequent Memory Leaks)

* 483MB Disk Space

Warning

Visiting the following sites using MS Firefox 2007 will cause your computer to shut down unexpectedly

* www.google.com

* www.gmail.com

* www.apple.com

* www.itunes.com

* www.yahoo.com

* Any sites with the phrase: microsoft/windows/explorer/vista/bill sucks
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Firefox 2007's new TakeOver(TM) technology protects the Windows Kernel by automatically recognizing all McAfee and Symantec programs as viruses. Downloading has never been safer.

Any program that automatically removes McAfee and Norton is a good thing

Comment

QFT.

NOD32 FTW!
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

My GF actually has a windows message similar to the above-quoted Kuci quote telling her that Norton has changed her kernel or somesuch and that she should revert the changes ...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

It's good advice

Comment

Does this mean Microsoft are taking over Firefox, or is this just geek humour?
              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Is that a serious question, or is it just troll humour?

Comment

As funny as the Windows/Swastika images were, and as funny as some of the Office spoofs were, and as awesome as Microsoft Linux was...

This one's just kinda... weak.
                  B♭3

Comment

It's also just kinda... gone.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                      Does this mean Microsoft are taking over Firefox, or is this just geek humour?
                      Yes

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                      X