• Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone inj Detroit?

Originally posted by Jon Miller

Right now just drinking
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      The motor city is 3rd world? I don't know about that.. it has decent hockey
      And basketball, and baseball, and..... women's basketball.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The Sox would have beat StL... Not to mention the future eastern conference champion Bulls ...

Women's basketball you can have
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          The Sox would have beat StL... Not to mention the future eastern conference champion Bulls ...
          The Sox would have beat the Bulls?

I don't know about that.

It depends what sport they decide to play.

Though the Bulls better watch out. I hear Joe Crede has a wicked jump shot.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

LOL - over the last 2 or 3 years the Detroit area has had the best sports teams by far of any area of the country.

Red Wings - Best Record in Hockey Again (plus a few recent championships)

Pistons - Best Record in Basketball (Conf champs last year - NBA champs the year before)

Tigers - American League Champions (Plus their Farm Systems won the AAA and A championships)

MSU - Final 4 in Basketball just about every year - NCAA champs recently

U-M - Currently ranked 2nd in the nation football - except for last year they are always a Top 10 School

Shock - 2 recent championships (but who cares about womens basketball )

Comment

Lions - ...

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                Lions - ...
                ... suck.

But at least they're consistent.
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                X