No announcement yet.

World's Smallest Political Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the interest of concisness I will simply list the two numbers it spat out and the group.

Centrist

Personal - 70%
    Economic - 40%
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Not that bad of a quiz.

(Note the only conservative so far, you liberal wennies)
      Attached Files
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        okay, che, seriously, how could YOU have scored a 50 on THAT quiz? Or are you really a closet rightist?
        It's shows the stupidity of the quiz, The Nolan Quiz is designed with loaded questions to make you seem more Libartarian then you really are, it's a Libertarian propaganda tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
          okay, che, seriously, how could YOU have scored a 50 on THAT quiz? Or are you really a closet rightist?

It's shows the stupidity of the quiz, The Nolan Quiz is designed with loaded questions to make you seem more Libartarian then you really are, it's a Libertarian propaganda tool.
          1. Snoopy seems to disagree. He said it made him more statist than he is.
          2. chegitz scored a 50 on the Economic issues, and that's what snoopy was talking about.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

1. Snoopy seems to disagree. He said it made him more statist than he is.
            2. chegitz scored a 50 on the Economic issues, and that's what snoopy was talking about.
            Yes. However, I probably scored so low because I was spending meaningful time thinking about the questions, and actually answering how I feel *in the now* not *in theory* (a few things like drug use would change). Clearly the questions try to imply the libertarian answers, but it had rather the opposite effect on me
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I think it's fairly accurate. Mine showed high, right into LIbertarian, but center on Liberal - Conservative.
              A Centrist Liberatarian. A Moderate that wants his personal rights within reason of impeding another's rights.
              I'm so perfect.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ah, I love this silly ass quiz, which questions so loaded

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Not terribly surprising.

When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

No real surprise here.
                      Attached Files
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I think it says more about my level of assertiveness than my political opinions.

Wouldn't want to disagree and get the nice young poll all upset with me...
                        Attached Files
                        I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

I'm the most Centrist guy so far..

Comment

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                              The test makes an assumption that big government in all things is a left wing position. Anyway, non-Stalinist commies generally fall into the left-libertarian camp on these types of quizzes.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X