X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    All religion is evil.
    Including the lack of.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Evil is evil.

Ha! Now argue against that.
      Blah

Comment

Religion is go(o)d in moderation
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I should point out that interviews with the lady that runs Jesus Camp (from youtube), shows that she is clearly unaware of how she's indoctrinating these kids with crazy ideas. Her response to questions of this nature are a simple "No we're not, what you don't see is....". She goes on to say that while they're "not" politically indoctrinating the kids, she personally feels that anyone who feels the way she does and doesn't vote in elections like it are hypocrites. She says she'd pull a cardboard cutout of Bill Clinton out there to bless as well (because she believes in blessing all leaders), but somehow I get the feeling that, at the last second, she'd find a problem with that and not do it.

Comment

Yeah, some how I don't think she'd be having the kids pray to a cardboard cutout of Clinton as she did with a cardboard cutout of Bush (which was, btw, one of the funniest & scariest parts of the movie... got everyone in the theater laughing at the idiocy of these people)
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Including the lack of.
              No.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                Religion is go(o)d in moderation
                No
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No.
                  Yes
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

quote:
                    All religion is evil.
                    Why?

Comment

Because it's EXTREME!
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Cult of frogs
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

I stand corrected.

The Cult of Frogs is not evil.

Comment

It is to CFC
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The Communist Frog Cult?
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                It is to CFC
                                Fixed.
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X