Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever go back to the beginning?

I still remember some of those threads.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

This post by Aneeshm in the King takes power in Nepal Thread cracks me up!

This is the second or third time he has assumed power. Don't worry, his past behaviour shows he will return power to the people and restore democracy. Remember, he has done this before.

I just hope he cracks down ( very very hard ) on the rebels, and kills them to the last man. Only then will India see a stable buffer on the Chinese side. And only then will there be a chance for the country of Nepal to return to normalcy and democracy.

Comment

always move forward, dont worry to much on the past

make a better tommorrow
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
        This post by Aneeshm in the King takes power in Nepal Thread cracks me up!
        You forget that I referred to the Maoist rebels , funded by China to destabilise Nepal , and not the democracy protesters .

And you also forgot that he did , in fact , restore democracy , even though it was in the face of protests .

Wilful misinterpretation .

Comment

I remember that Hirshima thread. Though it doesn't seem I posted in it. Interesting as those threads usually pop up in the beginning of August. oh I see I did post in it (i'm just not cookied). Sometimes I regret the things I post (I'll probably regret this ), but oh well. Sometimes I don't think before I post.

So many posters I have not seen or years. Or even heard of. Jefftest? who is that? And who is Dissident?

The fact is, 2005 isn't the beginning. . I still remember many of these threads like it was yesterday. I do remember that McDonald's thread. Does time really fly by that fast?

Comment

I am waiting for Vizzini, and I will no be moved!

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The "Hookers are a legal job in Germany" thread.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'd like to check the Mongolia Bashing threads, but they aren't there anymore.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                  X