Beer Will Save the World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Will Save the World!

Japanese researchers at Kobe Pharmaceutical University have discovered that beer bran, a byproduct from making beer absorbs hazardous chemicals like benzene and trichloroethylene better than current methods, and is 100 times less expensive.

BEER!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Teh beer rul0rz

Blah

Comment

St. Pauli Girl.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'll do some serious world saving later
        Blah

Comment

Beer
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Who do you want at your next party?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Save the world! Drink Beer!

That's my new platform. Vote for me!
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Save the environment, drink more beer

ow yea, iz naaais!!
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Che, are you ok? This is not your usual pessimistic commie self.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Beer is a positive force for commie and capitalist-stooge alike.

Comment

"God Made beer because he wants us to be happy." -Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        Save the world! Drink Beer!

That's my new platform. Vote for me!
                        I will write you in !
                        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

As an adamant beer drinker i reserve the right to drink the cheap domestic stuff and be included in represnting the beer party
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I never got the reason to waste time with cheap domestic stuff - it devalues the water it's made from.

Currently, my seasonal domestic faves of the moment are Sea Dog Blueberry Wheat and Sea Dog Pumpkin Ale.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

i reserve the right to drink the cheap domestic stuff

You'll be thirsty because no one is bringing the cheap domestic stuff .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X