X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No!!!! Not Pickles!!!!!

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/11619...bia_Of_Pickles

Girl has strangest phobia ever...

and she freaking works as a waitress in a restaurant!

Maybe she was raped with a pickle.

Maury. The definitive in World Class Journalism.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Pickles are wonderful and delicious.

Well, atleast Dill Pickles are. Sweet Pickles are the creation of the devil.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

True.

Did you hear one of the other "guests" had a fear of mustard? Mustard gas, I could understand.
        I didn't hear what the 3rd one feared, and I sure wasn't going to back it up to find out.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
          Pickles are wonderful and delicious.

Well, atleast Dill Pickles are. Sweet Pickles are the creation of the devil.
          QFT!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

ROTFLTLLLOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Maybe she was raped with a pickle.
              As a child. By a relative. My first thought.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

pimento loaf is my worst fear...that I will throw up after tasting that vile concoction
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

pickles
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Sweet fruit pickles are wonderful. Sweet pickled cukes, however.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

sometimes I feel bad about kids being teased in school. But in this case she deserves to be teased. only kidding.

But I don't think her crying is genuine. I think people will do anything to get on tv.

Comment

Did anyone else catch the title's movie reference?
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                        X