• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Throw the Jew down the well

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raeuhA9tGIw

A true classic, by Borat
    Honestly, I don't think that anyone in that audience really heard his words. Though, it's a nice bunch of rednecks for faking a wrong picture
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Oh yeahhh boyyy!!!

Borat is absolutely a classic, one of my all time favourites. So much stuff he has done though, I mean there's borat in UK, borat in US, all these specials I think and..

You guys must know that there is a new borat movie out? It's gotten excellent reviews.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Here's ONE of the trailers.. there's many I'll be going to movies to see this in... next week
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: Re: Throw the Jew down the well

Originally posted by BlackCat

Honestly, I don't think that anyone in that audience really heard his words.
        Well, they were singing along, so I'm going to presume they did hear the words...
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          Oh yeahhh boyyy!!!

Borat is absolutely a classic, one of my all time favourites. So much stuff he has done though, I mean there's borat in UK, borat in US, all these specials I think and..

You guys must know that there is a new borat movie out? It's gotten excellent reviews.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Here's ONE of the trailers.. there's many I'll be going to movies to see this in... next week
          It premiered at the Toronto Film Festival...he arrived at the premier in a "woman-drawn" carriage.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah. One of the weird things at it hasn't been released even today officially by any group. I'm not talking about CAMs but at least Telesync or.. some screener. Nothing comes out on this movie. I saw the pics of that carriage, he did that in Germany as well
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
              - And what the most expensive animal for you to shoot?
              - Last year I shot a whateveritsname deer
              - That's the one...
              - That's the one from China that's extinct.

This can's be real, it must be scripted
              In Texas, you never know. I wouldn't bet a dime either way, but there's a lot of pathetic, limp-dicked sacks of **** who go to private game ranches to "hunt" animals imported for the purpose.

Hunting as a sport? Go after a grizzly bear with a bowie knife. Otherwise, it's about as "sporting" as shooting a dairy cow in a barn.

Borat's great at milking these idiots, though, whether it's scripted or not.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I think it is fake, in the USA all the jews live around new york, so southerners dont know jews enough to have so strong opinions, also they are republicans and suport israel in the south
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                  I think it is fake, in the USA all the jews live around new york, so southerners dont know jews enough to have so strong opinions, also they are republicans and suport israel in the south
                  I can see you've never been to the south.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

I assent to the proposed action, provided Baron-Cohen is the Jew in question. Otherwise no dice.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride

"he was a Tennesee Jew, just like me and you"

Shabbat Shalom, y'all
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I just recalled as my drunken friend wanted to say goodbye to someone and cried out of my balcony into damascene evening: "SHALOM 'ALAYKHEM WA-'ALA KOL ISGHAEL!!!!!!!!!" ("let the peace be with You and with all Israel")
                        They didn't mind. They were singing hebrew songs on the streats and after a friend of mine saw a crowd chanting "Filastin hurrah, hurrah, Israel barra, barra" (which means "Free, free Palestine, Israel out, out", he chanted (not very loudly, though) on the streat "Israel hurrah, hurrah, Filastin barra, barra" ("Free, free Israel, Palestine out, out")

noughty boys & gals
                        They used to have an israeli teacher borned in Poland You see. One of the things they've said about her was that once she came to an arabic conference, getting through Arab crowd with a big David's star on her breasts and saying "shalom, shalom" to everyone. People were shocked
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

Your Hebrew isn't much better than your English
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I didn't learn hebrew
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

@Whaleboy.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X