No announcement yet.

Women without headscarf are like "uncovered meat", inviting rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... by revealing so unequivocally his primitive views of women, Hilaly destroyed the claims by cultural relativists that Sydney's series of gang rapes by Muslim men had nothing to do with culture or religion.

" ... If the meat is inside the fridge, they won't get it ... if the woman is in her boudoir, in her house and if she's wearing the veil and if she shows modesty, disasters don't happen."

Then in a clear reference to the gang rape trial of Bilal Skaf, he said: "A woman possesses the weapon of seduction. It is she who takes off her clothes, shortens them, flirts, puts on make-up and powder and takes to the streets, God protect us ... then it's a look, then a smile, then a conversation ... then a date, then a meeting, then a crime, then Long Bay jail. Then you get a judge, who has no mercy, and he gives you 65 years."

The only incitement committed by 18-year-old Ms C, who was raped 25 times by up to 14 men including Skaf in 2000, was being Australian. Sitting on a train, dressed for a job interview in her best suit, and reading The Great Gatsby, she was a slut, an "Aussie pig" as they called her later, while boasting: "I'm going to f--- you Leb style."

... Hilaly's younger, Australian-born counterparts have been saying the same thing for years.

"A victim of rape every minute somewhere in the world," Sheik Feiz Mohammad told 1000 people at Bankstown Town Hall last year. "Why? No one to blame but herself. She displayed her beauty to the entire world ... strapless, backless, sleeveless, nothing but satanic skirts, slit skirts, translucent blouses."

... in the rush to banish the mufti, people should realise that whoever replaces him might be worse, as a new generation of radical firebrands emerges who have long fought Hilaly for control of the influential mosque.
    I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      Were there people who actually cried "racism" and "media sensationalism?"
      In relation to the original rapes, yes.

The knee-jerk reaction in Sydney was "Oooh. Lebanese boys raping white girls. It must be a racist attack."

The counter-reaction was "Hang on. There's no need to rush to judgement. It's a crime, but we don't know anything certain about the motivation behind it."

After the accused gave their evidence in court, it was pretty clear that the poor boys weren't just misguided and misunderstood.

They were hate crimes.

Comment

That sounds like a reasonable counter-reaction - not jumping to conclusions until the facts are known. Now that they are known, I doubt anyone (apart from Hilaly) would have a problem throwing these scum in jail for 65 years.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
          do You think it is that what mufti had on mind?
          I'll let you make up your own mind,..

then it's a look, then a smile, then a conversation ... then a date, then a meeting, then a crime, then Long Bay jail. Then you get a judge, who has no mercy, and he gives you 65 years."

Answers is the place to go to get the answers you need and to ask the questions you want

For his crimes Bilal Skaf is serving a 31-year prison sentence, and will be eligible for parole in 2033. (He was originally sentenced to 55-years with a 40-year non-parole period, but that was modified several times upon appeal -- see below.) He commenced his sentence in Sydney's Long Bay Correctional Centre, ...

Nah... 'sprolly just coincidence.

Comment

As a consolation, I think they should be free to rape anyone they want after serving out their 65 year sentences.

I mean, be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

These rape cases are terrible of course, but what's worse is that a very large amount of muslims really think like this, not only in the middle-east, but the immigrants in western countries as well. It's not because most of them don't rape that they don't hold the same opinion on scarcely dressed women.

When I was in Jordan and Syria a few weeks ago with my sister, nearly every guy on the street - especially at night - kept staring at her with a strange expression on their face. This is far from being a serious matter, but it's not cool, because you know they're not thinking about the flowers and the good things in life when doing this.

It's backward, retarded and disgraceful and they need to change their attitudes on this. It's got nothing to do with culture, it's got everything to do with education and respect for eachother.
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                  Change the tone but a little and I assure you it's a defense asserted by lots and lots of rapists.
                  You still find the occasional judge who will refuse to find someone guilty for raping a prostitute on the grounds that "you can't rape a prostitute."
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                    That ignores the fact that a piece of meat generally doesn't have the wherewithal to cover itself, as it lacks sentience.
                    Doesn't Islam believe that women are kinda like this? Maybe not completely without sentience, but close?
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      I'm implying that the OP illistraites a cultural way of looking at rape which is unaccepted in most nonmuslim countries

The rest of the world also includes retrograde places like Africa and Latin America, whose ideas about women are less than enlightened. I imagine it would surprise you to know that the country with the greatest percentage of women "circumcised" is Ethiopia, a Christian country, where 90% of the women have undergone female genital mutilation (there was just a case in Georgia where a Christian Ethiopian man was sentenced for cutting off his daughter's clitoris with a pair of scissors. ). I imagine there are still places even in the United States where you can find such retrograde ideas as the woman was asking for it.

I have no love of Islam, but don't act like they are worse than the rest of the world in this regard. John Lennon said it best. "Woman is the ****** of the world."
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ethiopia is halfly chrinstian, halfly muslim
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that the Christians have mutilated their women as well.

Comment

It's at times like these and people like that when I remain convinced that the only reason humanity continues to exist is due to the abominable problem of my not being able to secure a sufficient hoard of nuclear weaponry for purification purposes.

Barring that, a delete key that worked on humans would suffice just as well.
                            B♭3

Comment

Listen to some Miles Davis for a while, Q. Any species capable of making those sounds deserves to live.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                Listen to some Miles Davis for a while, Q. Any species capable of making those sounds deserves to live.
                                Maybe. The complex balancing equation of positive and negative done by humanity leads to a net that is unfortunately in the red right now.

(Naturally, I wouldn't wipe out all of humanity. I'd just trim the numbers down to a more managable figure, like, say, a thousand or so.)
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X