Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, only mildly offensive, though I have a feeling Ming would have thought poorly of it ... this is a family site after all right?

More I wondered why you posted it here in the NFL thread ... most rednecks are college football fans ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• 92% of NFL players think Brian Urlacher is not the most overrated player in the NFL.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Now that the Colts have beaten the Broncos to go 7-0, which of these games do you think Indianapolis might stumble in for its first loss?
        Week 11 at Dallas
        Week 9 at New England
        Week 15 vs. Cincinnati
        They will go undefeated
        Week 14 at Jacksonville
        Week 12 vs. Philadelphia

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

56%
        Week 9 at New England

17%
        Week 11 at Dallas

9%
        They will go undefeated

7%
        Week 14 at Jacksonville

6%
        Week 12 vs. Philadelphia

6%
        Week 15 vs. Cincinnati

Total Votes: 65324
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• New England will be tough. That would be my choice. I'm concerned about the Bears' east coast road trip as well. They face both the Giants and New England.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yepper. Novemeber is the Bears test.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Dallas? Dallas? Wha? New England will be their toughest test, and then #2 will be Jacksonville. Not only does Jax have a good secondary, but they also have a good running game. Similar to Denver, really ...

I have no idea why Dallas ranked ahead of Jax in that poll. That's just silly ...

Comment

• Just a test.

While an undefeated season is nice, it's not necessary to win the SB. (even though it would be nice to stop the annual old dophins party)

A team with 1-2 losses is likely to have home field advantage thoughout. That is the goal. (of course once you get it you have to win the games, unlike last year. )
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• This year we won't be playing Carolina

Comment

• But a review of the teams we've played is woefully short of talent. But then that would be most of the NFC. Seattle on the road is not really the victory they claimed it to be.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Jacksonville sucks is why.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                        But a review of the teams we've played is woefully short of talent. But then that would be most of the NFC. Seattle on the road is not really the victory they claimed it to be.
                        Indeed... what teams WITH talent are there to play? Seattle and NYG are the only real teams in the NFC that remotely bother the Bears. ATL? nah. NOR? not remotely.

We'll see what happens on 11/12 and 11/26. Those are the real tests here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          Redneck birth control with a duct taped snatch.

A real offensive deal.
                          damn I wanted to see it.

Comment

• hmm, so the Steelers look to make that club of superbowl teams to win the superbowl and not even make the playoffs the next year. Not looking too good.

Yeah, you can argue they had injuries, but just look at the list of most overrated players. Big Ben makes that list. He was never that good to begin with.

Actually, I can't think of the other teams on that list to win the superbowl to not make the playoffs the next year. I can think of more teams that made and lost the superbowl who then imploded the next year. The Raiders being the most famous. Did Atlanta do the same thing? As for teams that won it, I'm not sure. Did Baltimore make the playoffs the year after they won it?

Comment

• Brady comes out smoking.

Comment

• Atlanta has never won the SuperBowl. They lost to Denver in 1998 and then finished 5-11 the next year as Jamal Anderson got the first of his serious injuries that would ultimately cause him to retire.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X