This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming

I was surprised to see that as well... with the auto 3 points for being the home team, the bettors seem to think the Colts are only 1/2 point better.

Trip... I've haven't seen many Denver games. Are they that good, or is it that people think Indy isn't as good as their record would indicate?
    Indy is not as good as the record would indicate.

They're still the better team by a significant margin, until Plummer stops sucking.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I find it difficult to pick against Denver at home, especially later in the year. Their homefield advantage tends to be > average.

10-0 Bears.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

da BEARS!

Up 10 to zip already...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

17 to zip...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

24 to zip...

Gee. I can't wait for the second quarter
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

another turnover, now 24-0 in the 1st quarter
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

SF takes...what with 1st round pick?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

31 to nothing... this is unbelievable... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Alex Smith, baby...

Comment

Saints are in trouble.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

bummer... only a field goal this time

34 - 0
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

I'm glad I mortgaged my Salary Cap team to get Robbie Gould.

41-0 at the half.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Saints are in trouble.
                            Yeah... REALLY big trouble.

So is Arizona, who seemingly have gone into the tank after halftime of the Monday Night Game. They are about to get blown out by the Pack.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

And it seems Jacksonville has found some defense today (though there still is time) shutting down the Eagles. Gerrard hasn't been ask to throw much while Taylor and Jones-Drew are running well.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Atlanta is leading Cincy... Vick is acting like a pocket passer
                                *thank god I started him in my fantasy league this week
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X