Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I notice, again, that Jrabbit is the only Bears fan brave enough to post in this thread when they lose.

Good job Jrabbit!

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I think if you look, that's Ming over yonder that's hung himself.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• hey, what am I, chopped liver?
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Tubes. See that liver hanging over there?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
            Grossman is a greedy bastard.
            Nah, he just doesn't know how to throw a ball where nobody but his receiver can catch it. That was undoubtedly a called play by Ron Turner, and he threw the ball long before he could see that asante had position. He just didn't throw it on the right side, but on the left (wrong) side, where the DB had the chance to catch it instead of the WR.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
              hey, what am I, chopped liver?
              No, you were at least here for the first quarter.

ACK!

Comment

• Asante Samuels played a helluva game. His performance made up for all the NE turnovers. He never let Berrian get behind him, and took advantage of Grossman's mistakes. Should be defensive player of the week.

While there were a ton of turnovers, they were mostly caused by tough D. Both teams moved the ball pretty well, but long drives are tough to sustain when two good, ball-hawking defenses take the field.

Disappointed Bears fan? Sure.

But they showed they can hang with a good AFC team, on the road, even when Rex is not at his best. The running game was decent and the defense played pretty well despite giving Brady too much time. Hell, take away the Pats long FG (first attempt was a miss, but Lovie called TO) and give one to the Beloved (who had one blocked), and it's a different game.

Now we go back to hoping Grossman actually learns from these experiences...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Bears are still with a better record than most, and November is over.

Comment

• Did anyone know about Imran's favorite player giving the Atlanta fans the double bird?

ACK!

Comment

• Just saw it on the post-game.

Hot'Lanta...
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                        Asante Samuels played a helluva game. His performance made up for all the NE turnovers. He never let Berrian get behind him, and took advantage of Grossman's mistakes. Should be defensive player of the week.

While there were a ton of turnovers, they were mostly caused by tough D. Both teams moved the ball pretty well, but long drives are tough to sustain when two good, ball-hawking defenses take the field.

Disappointed Bears fan? Sure.

But they showed they can hang with a good AFC team, on the road, even when Rex is not at his best. The running game was decent and the defense played pretty well despite giving Brady too much time. Hell, take away the Pats long FG (first attempt was a miss, but Lovie called TO) and give one to the Beloved (who had one blocked), and it's a different game.

Now we go back to hoping Grossman actually learns from these experiences...
                        He needs to learn how to throw first

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                          I notice, again, that Jrabbit is the only Bears fan brave enough to post in this thread when they lose.

Good job Jrabbit!

ACK!
                          I just enjoy posting from my laptop while watching.
                          "Brave"??? My, how standards have fallen...

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
                            And Vince Young is going to be what everyone wanted Michael Vick to be, but isn't.
                            I sure hope so. He certainly looked like it in the 4th quarter, anyways.

And that was the best game I've watched in a while... although I admit that we left the stadium at the beginning of the 4th quarter, only to watch the comeback on the stadium big-screen from the base of the Woodland St. Bridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny

I sure hope so. He certainly looked like it in the 4th quarter, anyways.

And that was the best game I've watched in a while... although I admit that we left the stadium at the beginning of the 4th quarter, only to watch the comeback on the stadium big-screen from the base of the Woodland St. Bridge.
                              See what happens when you do that!

I hate fans that leave games before they are over. You don't leave movies before they are done, why leave games?

If I pay good money to watch a game, then damn it I watch the whole damn thing.

Hopefully you've learned your lesson.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Well deserved snap. You tell'em, Ozzy.

I will be shocked if Vince Young turns into a big success early in his career. But I must admit, I haven't watched much Titans football this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X