Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The important question is, does my Defense get credit for that TD in Yahoo?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Now that was "special"
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Apparently the answer is yes

I love the pause by Hester ... helping the Giants fall asleep and forget about it. That, and probably making sure there is a lane (as otherwise it's a huge risk to fumble it back to the Giants) ...

Comment

• That's 3 TDs for Hester this year. F***ing amazing.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• oh god
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• i cant believe there are still 9 minutes left
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• This is why I like Lovie's new Bears. They don't stop trying to score just because they have a lead.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Indeed Push and push some more

Part of it might be the whole Rex Grossman issue ...

We did stop against SF, though. Annoying, I was hoping for 70+ points.

Comment

• That first down -- 3 runs by TJones starting from his own 4 -- was a thing of beauty, and should be the nail in the coffin.

These teams will almost certainly meet again.
                    In January.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                      That's 3 TDs for Hester this year. F***ing amazing.
                      almost like when drummond did 4 tds, 2 kicks, 2 punts in 2004, dante hall did that in 2003.

Comment

• He's got 7 more games. And he doesn't even return kickoffs.
                        Although I can't imagine why not...

Comment

• Cedric Benson's in.

I guess the game's officially over...

Comment

• Oh, I see da Bears fans are back.

Where were all of you last week?

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Hey, I've been here every week. I was here when they were getting trashed by Miami. I was posting while they were getting pasted in the first half tonight.

You could look it up.

BTW, I see Tiki got more yards than Eli tonight.
                              That can't be good...

Comment

• seriously, tiki should be retiring if this is the wa his team plays

Comment

Working...
                                X