Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland can't win? The response, knee to the groin... and people wonder why the Raiders are hated?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• almost as good as football to groin
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• HTF did Oakland beat the Steelers last week??????????
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's so nice not to see Bears in ultra large font bolded in this thread.

Maybe the Bears fans will realize their team sucks. 6 turnovers to bad teams. Arizona was no fluke.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
            HTF did Oakland beat the Steelers last week??????????
            4 crucial interceptions and crappy special teams play. Roethlisberger played too soon. He should have sat.
            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• Bears lose.

Commit 6 turnovers and you probably won't win the game.

(unless you crown their ass like in Arizona)

Hopefully they will get their act together for this road trip coming up. You don't want to come back to Chicago 7-4.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• One loss, and now you're already thinking 7-4?
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• From 16-0 to 7-4 .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Bears have to bear down. November.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                      It's so nice not to see Bears in ultra large font bolded in this thread.

Maybe the Bears fans will realize their team sucks. 6 turnovers to bad teams. Arizona was no fluke.
                      da BEARS!

They are still the best in the NFC
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• For now
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• With eight regular-season games remaining, how will the undefeated Colts fare the rest of the way?
                          Drop to .500
                          Lose just one game
                          Lose two or more games
                          Finish with a perfect record

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            With eight regular-season games remaining, how will the undefeated Colts fare the rest of the way?
                            Drop to .500
                            Lose just one game
                            Lose two or more games
                            Finish with a perfect record

www.nfl.com
                            If they go 15-0 their final game is against Miami. 'Nuf said!

D

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                              One loss, and now you're already thinking 7-4?
                              I'm a Chicago fan. What do you expect?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• We may need The Shirt on Sunday night, Sava. Be ready!
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X