Happy Birthday Pekka!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday ye fin!
    Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

Happy Birthday to those with actual birthdays today.
      You know who you are...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Happy Birthday Pekka! Woot!
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Is that "banana" what I think it is?
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
            Is that "banana" what I think it is?
            Nah, it's just a row of dancing Pekka's...
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

HB
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

I don't get it.. ? not my b-day.. ?
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Happy Birthday Pekka!
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asherized. I KNEW it!
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Let's hear a story about a slightly drunk and randy Finnish girl with cold hands.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Jeesh, I mean let's not?

It was amusing back in the days but anyway, what is Asherizing a thread? I don't understand.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Is it your birthday? If not, he LIED and he made an ash out of some people.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

it's not my b-day.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Comment

Aaah ok A word play.. I'm not from England so I'm not good at word games.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X