Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Pekka!

Finlandia FOREVER!

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Where do you see it's Pekka's birthday, numbchuck?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Are you serious? It's Supercitizen's bday and we only have a thread now?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEKKA!!!
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Where do you see it's Pekka's birthday, numbchuck?
        Today is his real birthday, he just didn't want us to know it.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ninot. He's gone stark raving mad.
          Reality sailed and left him standing on the dock.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Finlandia FOREVER!

Slightly disturbing images
            Attached Files

Comment

Is this his birthday? Pekka's, not Georges.

If it is, well, as they say about crying wolf. I won't believe you.
              I still think this is some evil trick perpetrated by Firefox.

Comment

Hm, it doesn't say Pekka on the front page. It says it's Snowflake's birthday. And also General Kaczynski or Ludd or whatever it is..

My slightly disturbing greeting goes for them as well.

Comment

The girl on the right is made far more hot by the look of embarrassment at having to stand there dressed like an oaf.

Comment

The girl on the right!? She looks like Ecthy.

Comment

I wasn't suggesting that she started out, or even ended up, as hot - just that she is improved a good deal by the basic understanding of her situation that her neighbour lacks.

Comment

Ok. She has a lovely waist.

Comment

TEH BIRTHDAY+11!!

Happy Birthday!!
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                            The girl on the right!? She looks like Ecthy.
                            She does!
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

At least it's salary day today. And I got more than ever, as I also got back some travelling expenses I've payed earlier.

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                              X