cell phones cause infertility!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cell phones cause infertility!

Not that I want kids that much anyways, but maybe some of you guys do.

Men who use mobile phones could be risking their fertility, researchers have warned. A new study shows a worrying link between poor sperm and the number of hours a day that a man uses his mobile phone

Surely we should have a thread on it, right? . After all, it was only a few years ago they said there were no adverse health effects to using cell phones (after disproving the brain tumour theory).

I really shouldn't give a **** about the quality of my sperm. It's a pride thing. I want strong swimmers.

What doesn't cause infertility these days?

It's a good thing, as far as I'm concerned.
    B♭3

Comment

Daily Mail is not what I consider to be a credible source. I presume they either misunderstood the study or painted or intentionally twisted it's conclusion to obtain a more dramatic headline.

Comment

Hopefully, we should be able to see the process of natural selection in action and the morons who walk around with a phone perpetually stuck to their ears will not be able to pass along their moronic behaviour to future generations (of dodo's).
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

some of us have to use a cell phone for work. Though I'm not on nearly 4 hours a day. Maybe 45 minutes total.

Comment

Working...
          X