Yes it is.

15-year-old female student

35-year-old former Buffalo Seminary teacher
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If somebody commits a crime in the US and pleads out a deal with the DA from the district in the US, there isn't much we should do.

I don't know why the US authorities or family of the victim are agreeing to this either!
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

yeah, lets ship all of cour criminals to Canada. Maybe then they'd realize the amount of **** we have to put up with.

Comment

We don't have to take them, Dis.

This case is different. He already has permanent residence, and what he did is marginal for revoking it.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

yes I know that. . You could say this is a case of lousy canadians coming into our country raping our women. . I think nothing less than a declaration of war is necessary.

Personally, I find this judgement unacceptable. How can the family be okay with this? I'm assuming the girl consented, so maybe they aren't raising a big fuss. No jail time? WTF?

Comment

A year in Siberia is worth 2 in prison?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                We don't have to take them, Dis.

This case is different. He already has permanent residence, and what he did is marginal for revoking it.
                We could actually get a lot of labour for the tar sands if we embraced this scheme.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'd rather go to prison...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Statotory rape is a stupid law anyway.

Once they start dropping eggs they should be free to choose.
                      Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

even if they are 9? cmon now
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                          even if they are 9? cmon now
                          that's not statuatory rape. In the U.S. the cutoff is at 14.

Comment

Actually, in the US, its a state by state case. There is no fedrally mandated age of consent law. Actually, most laws people are familier with are state laws (even murder). Treason might be a fedral law, but I'm not sure. Never charged anyone with treason. Maybe I'll go look that up sometime...
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

that's not statuatory rape. In the U.S. the cutoff is at 14.
                              dis, the guy said that once they start mensturating they should be able to consent. the fact a 9 year old may do so, then means they should be able to consent and thats madness.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Nothing to do with rape. The girl wanted it and at fifteen, shes old enough to know what she wants.

Geez...Jail and all that ****...

It's ok for her to sleep with a 17 year old guy, but not 35...

As Stupid as stupid gets.

Spec.
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X