Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo! Just got a new winter beater!

Sold the old topaz V6!!!

And got a new winter beater! Really not me but so cheaP I just had to buy it...Brace yourselfs...it's a Honda Civic... And guess what! It's AUTOMATIC!!!

I hate freaking Hondas...But for 600$ for a 1993 with a new engine. Why the hell not! It's cheap on gas too, which I'm really not used to...The E-brake works great, the only really important thing for winter

And it's white, it'll blend perfectly with all the snow.

Now I guess I'll have to put some stupid pipe so it sounds like a lawnmower...seems to be the norm here...

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

that is pretty cheap

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Automatic
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

$600 ?

In my experience, the Civic (mine is 11 years newer, though) is merely so-so in the snow, I think the combo of it being fairly light and having small wheels does it.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Double post.

NI! BRING US ANOTHER SHRUBBERY!
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Damn, misread the title. Though it said wife beater.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

New computer, *new car. It's all happening chez Spec this week. It'll be a new girlfriend tomorrow.

*different

Comment

@Lordshiva If you knew me, you'd know I ain't into automatic cars. It was sarcasm...

And you know what guys, my christmas shopping is all done!

The only thing that brings me down a bit is winter. I bought my winter beater, and that means I have to store my baby for 4 months real soon...

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                X