No announcement yet.

Stop Throwing Rocks: Americans Not So Dumb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dems wont pull the troops out fast, the results of staying a while rubs off on the Bushies while the results of pulling them out rubs off on them immediately. Its about avoiding exposure which is why the Dems probably wont impeach Bush because many bigshot Dems are complicit in invading Iraq, so they'll "investigate" and leak the politically expedient stuff and hide their complicity...

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker

I supported impeaching Clinton, how could I possibly oppose impeaching these clowns?
      Similarly I opposed Clintons impeachment as it weakened the office of President and set the tone for partisan activities that have now come home to roost for the Repugs.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
        My opinion is based upon many posts I've read of yours over the past several years. I have not conjured it from thin air. Your point is made: you assert that you don't fear or hate leetle brown people. I don't buy it. Enough said.

Drake: two possibilities:

1) Pelosi is smart and impeachment is indeed a losing strategy; or
        2) Pelosi is a doofus who couldn't plan her way out of a paper bag.

You pick

-Arrian
        Pelosi is a politcal beast and knows politics fairly well. On the other hand she is anything but smart.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

That's why I couldn't pick. Arrian may have posed the world's toughest question...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: Stop Throwing Rocks: Americans Not So Dumb

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            Other parts of a potential Democratic agenda receive less support, especially calls to impeach Bush: 47 percent of Democrats say that should be a "top priority," but only 28 percent of all Americans say it should be, 23 percent say it should be a lower priority and nearly half, 44 percent, say it should not be done.
            Americans must be dumb: 5% of them didn't even know what to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              They are, 99% of the UK think that Tony Blair should be sandblasted and thrown in salt!
              How did Blair get relected then?

I'm revoking your Provost position for crimes against arithmetic!

Comment

Working...
              X