Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This thread is for Imran: Harry Potter nude in London!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread is for Imran: Harry Potter nude in London!!!

Teen ‘Harry Potter’ star to appear nude in London version of ‘Equus’

NEW YORK - The world knows him as boy wizard Harry Potter. Now, Daniel Radcliffe wants the world to see him differently.

Next summer, the 17-year-old will take to a London stage in the Tony Award-winning drama “Equus” and will perform nude during one scene, according Newsweek magazine in editions that will hit newsstands Monday.

“Part of me wants to shake up people’s perception of me, just shove me in a blender,” he told the magazine in an exclusive interview on the set of the fifth Harry Potter film, “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.”

“It’s a really challenging play, and if I can pull it off — we don’t know if I can yet — I hope people will stop and think, ’Maybe he can do something other than Harry,”’ he said.

In “Equus,” Radcliffe will play a “troubled young man with a religious-erotic obsession with horses,” the magazine reported.

Radcliffe was discovered seven years ago in the audience of a London theater and is known for playing Potter in the blockbuster film series based on J.K. Rowling’s books.

I saw this and thought of you, btw does Siddiqui refer to wine? If so what's the english translation of Imran Siddiqui?

No pictures?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Already posted.

Comment

Imran Siddiqui is Pashtu for "Head of meat".
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          Already posted.
          A good while ago, too. It resulted in one of RoboCon's greatest hits: "Hello, I see you are discussing Feign Sexual Ecstasy While Riding a Horse Naked. Perhaps I can be of help..."
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            Already posted.
            sorry i only looked back over the first three pages...did anybody ever figure out who robocon was?

Comment

This is soooo incredibly old news.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by korn469

sorry i only looked back over the first three pages...did anybody ever figure out who robocon was?
                I know!

But I'm not telling.

And quite possibly may have forgot.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                X