Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Californian Judge: Indecent Exposure by Woman not Indecent. Rather Cool Actually...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Californian Judge: Indecent Exposure by Woman not Indecent. Rather Cool Actually...

Judge: Exposure Law Is Gender Specific

RIVERSIDE, Calif. Oct 20, 2006 (AP)— A judge dismissed an indecent exposure charge against a woman accused of disrobing in front of a 14-year-old boy, saying the law only applies to men. Superior Court Judge Robert W. Armstrong said earlier in the week that the law only mentions someone who "exposes his person."

"It's gender specific," Armstrong said.

He dismissed a misdemeanor charge against Alexis Luz Garcia, 40, of Corona, who was cited in May after parents of a neighbor boy said she showed him full-frontal nudity as he played basketball.

Prosecutor Alison N. Norton said the decision to throw out the case will be appealed because another section of state law says that "words used in the masculine gender include the feminine and neuter."

Norton said Garcia had complained that the 14-year-old was making too much noise while playing basketball. She went out on her sundeck.

"He looked up at her, she looked down at him, and she disrobed," Norton contended.

The boy ran inside and told his parents, who complained to Garcia.

"She threatened to do it every time he played basketball," and the parents called police, Norton said.

Everytime? Coolness

If he ran inside and told his folks, she must be ugly.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Or he is very stupid.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Indeed.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I like to expose my person. Is that illegal?
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Depends. Who is your person?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Richard
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                I like to expose my person. Is that illegal?
                If you are a blonde swedish godess, NO!. I you are a typical swedish male YES !!!!
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

If you are a blonde swedish godess, NO!. I you are a typical swedish male YES !!!!

Last edited by Chemical Ollie; October 23, 2006, 17:43.

Comment

As I said, you are illegal
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Poor Siro has me on ignore, so won't even know that I've jacked his thread

Comment

I once saw a picture of mass murderer Richard Speck, who had surgical breasts bigger than Pam Anderson. The cable channel didn't seem to think it was obsene.

Comment

Well, I'm not on his ignore so he can read my quotings of you - don't think that you can hide - BB is watching you

Edit : Btw, don't you think that Siro has taken you off his ignore after your confession ?
                          Last edited by BlackCat; October 21, 2006, 18:10.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

more like jacked off

Stop posting nekkid pictures of yourself.

Comment

Could you please post a warning before your picture?

Warning do not look at after eating.

Comment

Working...
                              X