Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you....

So?

I'm quite outgoing. Really not shy, should be a bit more though...Maybe even over-confident...I've been told that I intimidate people at first.

The reason I am askin is because on a forum it really doesn't show. So answer or else!

Spec.
    out going
    21.88%
    Repressed
    9.38%
    A bit shy
    53.13%
    over-confident
    3.13%
    a banana
    12.50%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

It depends on the setting. I'm generally outgoing & friendly, but how assertive I am about things depends greatly on how comfortable I feel about my skill/knowledge in a given area.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

There's no option for "arrogant and aloof?"
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Are you....

Originally posted by Spec
        So?

I'm quite outgoing. Really not shy, should be a bit more though...Maybe even over-confident...I've been told that I intimidate people at first.

The reason I am askin is because on a forum it really doesn't show. So answer or else!

Spec.
        Maybe a little on the indecisive side?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Yeah. I'm not really "repressed" or "shy," just naturally unsociable. Hanging around with other human beings wears me out after a little while.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I range from shy to outgoing.

Though I've become considerably more outgoing than I was one year ago. So I'll vote "outgoing", as it seems to fit the trend.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Is it just me, or has Spec been remarkably spammy of late?
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

He doesn't need to waste talk-time on girls anymore, so he wisely spends his talk-time with people that matter
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Outgoing, although occasionally I spend my time observing the actions of others. I'm often accused of "thinking too much."
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Over-confident.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                      He doesn't need to waste talk-time on girls anymore, so he wisely spends his talk-time with people that matter

Spec.

Comment

a bit shy

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                          Is it just me, or has Spec been remarkably spammy of late?
                          This is not spam...well, not in the OTF.

Spec.

Comment

depends on setting and/or how much I have drank

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I've been told, possibly by people who are trying to fool me, that I come off as witty and approachable. I consider myself inwardly xenophobic, but not outwardly hatful when dealing with new people and settings. I think the so-called wit that I display is some kind of fear of new people and things.

Otherwise, in familiar settings, I'm "reserved," so I voted "a bit shy," since you don't have any 50 word answers to describe us.

Comment

Working...
                              X