Putin praises Israeli president's sexual power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin praises Israeli president's sexual power

“Say hello to your president. What a strong man! He raped ten women! I never expected that from him! We all envy him,” NEWSru Israel quoted Putin as saying. Mr. Olmert was obviously confused with those remarks. Ehud Olmert said that it is not the right time to envy the Israeli president, who will most likely have to face the trial on rape and sexual abuse charges.
    Putin scathingly praises sexual power of Israeli President KatsavRussian and foreign press comments on the recent meeting between Russian President Vladimir...

Discuss
    CSPA

teh lod god
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

You westeners just can't get over the fact that Russia is a superpower again! Shut up, imperialist Lithuanian dog!
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Katsav strong man! He has chram thick like tube of Pringles!
        CSPA

Comment

ПЕСНЯ О РОДИНЕ

Широка страна моя родная,
          Много в ней лесов, полей и рек!
          Я другой такой страны не знаю,
          Где так вольно дышит человек.

От Москвы до самых до окраин,
          С южных гор до северных морей
          Человек проходит, как хозяин
          Необъятной Родины своей.
          Всюду жизнь и вольно и широко,
          Точно Волга полная, течёт.
          Молодым - везде у нас дорога,
          Старикам - везде у нас почёт.

Наши нивы глазом не обшаришь,
          Не упомнишь наших городов,
          Наше слово гордое «товарищ»
          Нам дороже всех красивых слов.
          С этим словом мы повсюду дома,
          Нет для нас ни чёрных, ни цветных,
          Это слово каждому знакомо,
          С ним везде находим мы родных.

Над страной весенний ветер веет,
          С каждым днем всё радостнее жить.
          И никто на свете не умеет
          Лучше нас смеяться и любить.
          Но сурово брови мы насупим,
          Если враг захочет нас сломать, -
          Как невесту, Родину мы любим,
          Бережём, как ласковую мать.

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I wouldn't mind being raped by 10 Putins
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
              I wouldn't mind being raped by 10 Putins
              Are you Mother Russia?
              CSPA

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

@ Gangerolf

Comment

Re: Putin praises Israeli president's sexual power

Well... DUH!

Raping has very little to do with sex and even less to do with being a strong man, I say.

I don't envy a rapist. I loathe him.

A truely strong and truely sexy man wouldn't need to rape anyone.
                    "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                    -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

He said the president continued: "What a mighty man he turns out to be! He raped 10 women - I would never have expected this from him. He surprised us all - we all envy him!"

There reportedly followed loud laughter among the official delegations.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitri Peskov admitted: "Yes really, these words were pronounced."

But he said it "in no way means that President Putin welcomes rape".

urgh.NSFW

Comment

ah Pravda, the voice of TRUTH

if Putin were to say something like that, it'd be obviously a sarcastic personal remark directed against Olmert

either way, 2.0/10

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                          Katsav strong man! He has chram thick like tube of Pringles!
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

A real man is thick like innovative Russian Elevator.
                            Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                            Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Does that face remind of you of someone?
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                              X